AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner Surginet Analyst for a 6 month+ project in West Virginia. The Surginet Analyst should have extensive Surginet experience. This is an on-site position with travel. Potential candidates can reside anywhere in the United States.
The Analyst will provide support to the full suite of Surginet.
- Strong knowledge of Cerner SurgiNet and Anesthesia full suite
- Strong Surginet/Anesthesia build experience
- Experience with SN Report Builder, Scheduling, Supply Chain, Preference Card Maintenance, Tracking Boards, FB Designer
- Experience with surgical patient workflows
- Strong experience with completed Cerner SurgiNet and Anesthesia life-cycle implementations
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong multitasking ability
- Ability to be onsite Mon-Thurs