AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner SurgiNet Analyst for a 6 month+ project in West Virginia. The SurgiNet Analyst should have extensive SurgiNet and Anesthesia build experience. This is an on-site position with travel. Potential candidates can reside anywhere in the United States.
The Analyst will provide support to the full suite of Surginet and Anesthesia.
- Strong knowledge of Cerner SurgiNet and Anesthesia full suite
- Strong Surginet/Anesthesia hand on design, build, and troubleshooting experience
- Experience with SN Report Builder, Scheduling, Supply Chain, Preference Card Maintenance, Tracking Boards, FB Designer
- Experience with surgical and anesthesia patient workflows (Pre-op, Intra Op, Post Op)
- Strong experience with completed Cerner SurgiNet and Anesthesia life-cycle implementations
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong multitasking ability
- Ability to be onsite Mon-Thurs