AccessPoint is looking for a Systems Analyst for our client in the Detroit area for a 18 month contract. No corp-to-corp candidates. Employee must work on site and be local to the area.
This role will be responsible for completing NASCO benefit file coding requests for group benefit changes, new group implementations and corporate projects, as well as supporting benefits defect root cause identification and resolution.
Top Three Skills/Experience
1. NASCO Benefit File Coding Experience - Preferred
2. Strong knowledge of medical claims benefits processing
3. Strong system analysis skills
• NASCO system knowledge.
• 3270 Mainframe experience.
• Knowledge of NASCO Flex Plan Rules Table coding.
• Experience in NASCO PDM application.
• BFM/BFAST experience.
• Working knowledge of SharePoint
• Detailed knowledge of Medical, Dental, Vision & Hearing benefits.
• Experience with membership/eligibility.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, specifically Excel, Access and Word.
• Strong background in healthcare benefits coding minimum two years experience.
• Minimum two years experience in NASCO Benefit File Coding.
• Minimum two years claims processing system experience.
• Ability to perform claims unit testing.
• Working knowledge of claims processing.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills, including ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Great interpersonal skills and team spirit attitude.