AccessPoint is looking for a Systems Analyst II for our client in the Detroit area for a 18 month contract. No corp-to-corp candidates. Employee must work on site and be local to the area.
Top 3 Skills/Experience:
1. Demonstrated working experience of project implementation, planning, processes and delivery.
2. Ability to perform as a self-starter, with motivation to be accountable and consistently produce high quality results.
3. Documented proficiency with MS Office: Excel, Word, MS Access, SQL code-literate - Minimum 3 years.
Responsible for requirement analysis, planning, configuration, testing and implementing NASCO Benefit File system solutions that meet stated requirements and corporate policy. Analysis is defined as translating business requirements into the NASCO Benefit File system and functional specifications. Systems Analysts determine if internal or external solutions exist or whether new solutions meet stated requirements. Systems Analysts must have a working knowledge of the NASCO Benefit File system, and need a solid understanding of clients' existing benefits configurations.
1. Supports moderately to highly complex NASCO Benefit File system configurations, with high organization and planning capacity for a range of 6-10 concurrent short-term projects.
2. Strong organizational, documentation and follow-through skills, and particularly strong attention to detail.
3. Project team member for projects medium to large in scope and high complexity.
4. Intra-team collaboration and learning is key to success.
1. Working knowledge of NASCO Benefit File, BFAST and other NASCO application tools. NASCO experience in a non-BCBSM Blues plan will be considered. Minimum 3 years.
2. Knowledge of Medical insurance claims processing. Minimum 3 years.
3. Technical skills including coding and/or development - 3-5 years.
4. Benefits/claims testing - 3-5 years.
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
1. Analytical skills -Business requirements, designs, issue resolution 3-5 years.
2. Working knowledge of identifying and implementing Medical Policy on the NASCO Processing System.
3. Working experience with BCBSM.
4. SQL code-literate.