AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner Reporting Analyst - Discern Analytics 2 (DA2) for our Healthcare Client in West Virginia. This is a short-term contract opportunity. Employee must work on site. The position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
Experience preferred but not required:
· Ability to write CCL reports/queries
· Experience with Cerner Discern Analytics reports
· Experience with the Cerner DA2 Administrator security tool
· Experience with Cerner Financial reporting
· Experience with Cerner Healthcare Intelligence (Enterprise Data Warehouse, Data Warehouse Tools, Crystal Reports, SQL Server Management Studio)
· Experience with Cerner Millennium database and reporting tools
· Strong understanding of hospital clinical and financial data
· At least 4 years of experience creating Cerner Discern Analytics 2 (DA2) reports/queries based on Cerner Reporting Domains to include: Revenue Cycle, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Imaging, Surgery
· Experience creating complex summary and detail Cerner DA2 reports to include: grouping, formulas, formatting rules, joining queries, interactive analysis cubes, scheduling reports
· At least 2 years of experience writing SAP Business Objects 4.1/ Cerner Power Insight Explorer reports and solid understanding of the Cerner reporting universes.