AccessPoint is looking for a Project Coordinator for a long-term project in the Lansing, MI area. This is an on-site contract position.
Updates Project status, issues/risks, next steps, accomplishment, budget etc. in Portfolio and Project Management tool on a weekly basis.
- Reviews required project documents and completes a QA on those documents and follows thru to remediate any QA findings.
- Prepares, maintain and update Project Schedule on a regular basis
- Schedule Project meetings and take Meeting Notes & Publish
- Create project artifacts in various capacities
- Works closely with Program manager and serves as a backup person to the Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager, as needed
- Provide project management for project activities to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and within scope.
- Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as the best course of action/approach to attain the project objectives.
- Provide project management for project scheduling, tracking, issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting.
- Excellent communication and Project Management skills
- Expert level Microsoft products (Work, Excel, PowerPoint etc...)
- Strong skills in project scheduling and experience with Microsoft Project, Changepoint
- Degree in Computer field, Engineering or business
- Information Technology background
- Must have a valid drivers license
- CAPM certification preferred
Job Type: Contract