AccessPoint is looking for an ITIL Incident Manager for our healthcare client in the Metro Detroit area.
This is an on-site contract position.
- Point of contact for the Incident and Problem Management processes
- Responsible to execute and manage the Incident and Problem management processes to ensure optimal overall performance
- Execute Incident and Problem Management using standard tools and processes; document process improvements.
- Work with all functions with the Service Desk provider and within the IT community to ensure processes are executed as designed and measured accurately and completely
- Ensures alignment of the process to the corporate and IT strategy
- Coordinates integrated areas with other related processes (e.g., incident, change)
- Conducts post-mortem review meetings following major Incidents; ensure a written post-mortem report provided IT management and actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Analysis of trends for recurring incidents and problems. Identify key problem areas, depts., vendor partners, hardware types, telco’s, etc. Conduct meetings with IT support groups to review problems and press for final resolutions. Escalate recurring issues and issues not being resolved.
- Business interface: delivering & managing high standard communications across business and IT to ensure that problems are dealt with by priority and needs. Review SLA performance, take part in new projects and represent the Service Management viewpoint & input.
- Administration and management of ITSM Service Now tool; plan release upgrades and maintenance.
- On-Call shift rotation (including weekends)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of ITIL framework experience, including incident/problem management in IT service delivery
- Service Now tool user
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification required
Job Type: Contract