AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner Core Analyst for a 6 month+ project in the Mid-Atlantic region. The Cerner Core Analyst is responsible for the design, build, documentation, testing, and troubleshooting of Core Security Positions, Preferences, Privileges, Applications Groups, and Tasks. This is an on-site position with travel. Potential candidates can reside anywhere in the United States.
- Location Hierarchy
- ESH Build/Maintenance using core event manager and back-end upload/unload
- Core Code Builder
- Core Bedrock functions
- Core Security including HNAUser, app groups, task access, MyExperience.
- Expertise in building positions, position security, PrivMaint, PrefMaint, Preference Manager, CernerPracticeWizard, Content Manager, and Configuration Manager.
- Ability to manage and monitor Cerner Millennium using Olympus and Lights On Network.
- Proven experience with basic CCL queries
- Ability to monitor, test, and research Cerner package requests.
- General working knowledge of all Cerner Millennium solutions, the full suite including Revenue Cycle.
- Ability to manage the resolution of project issues, escalating them to appropriate decision-making staff and change control management team.
- Experience with the Cerner “Model Experience.”
Job Type: Contract