Click column header to sort
AccessPoint is looking for an ITIL Incident Manager for our healthcare client in the Metro Detroit area.
This is an on-site contract position.
- Point of contact for the Incident and Problem Management processes
- Responsible to execute and manage the Incident and Problem management processes to ensure optimal overall performance
- Execute Incident and Problem Management using standard tools and processes; document process improvements.
- Work with all functions with the Service Desk provider and within the IT community to ensure processes are executed as designed and measured accurately and completely
- Ensures alignment of the process to the corporate and IT strategy
- Coordinates integrated areas with other related processes (e.g., incident, change)
- Conducts post-mortem review meetings following major Incidents; ensure a written post-mortem report provided IT management and actions are completed in a timely manner.
- Analysis of trends for recurring incidents and problems. Identify key problem areas, depts., vendor partners, hardware types, telco’s, etc. Conduct meetings with IT support groups to review problems and press for final resolutions. Escalate recurring issues and issues not being resolved.
- Business interface: delivering & managing high standard communications across business and IT to ensure that problems are dealt with by priority and needs. Review SLA performance, take part in new projects and represent the Service Management viewpoint & input.
- Administration and management of ITSM Service Now tool; plan release upgrades and maintenance.
- On-Call shift rotation (including weekends)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years of ITIL framework experience, including incident/problem management in IT service delivery
- Service Now tool user
- ITIL Foundations v3 certification required
Job Type: Contract
AccessPoint has an immediate opportunity for a Cerner Oncology Build Analyst for an ambulatory/inpatient implementation project in Kentucky. Must have extensive Cerner Oncology build experience. This is a long-term contract position to run through July 2019. This is an onsite contract with some remote possibility.
The Cerner Oncology Analyst will work with key stakeholders for multiple sites and specialties to lead design sessions, document current state/future state work flow analysis, collect data, share best practice insight, perform build change decisions and execute build changes as appropriate. Analyst will do hands-on build, define and oversee testing, and provide implementation planning support.
- Strong experience/expertise with Cerner PowerChart Oncology hands-on design and build
- Experience with Oncology acute and ambulatory workflow
- Experience with Medical Oncology and Radiation Oncology
- Experience with Oncology PowerPlans, Pharmnet, Cerner PowerTrials, Oncology Orders
- Experience with leading design/build sessions
- Experience with Bone Marrow Transplant workflow desireable
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to be onsite Mon-Thurs weekly and as needed during peak times
Job Type: Contract
Job Type: Contract
AccessPoint is looking for an Enterprise Architect for a long-term project in the Lansing, MI area. This is an on-site contract position.
This position works across Application Development, Service Delivery and Infrastructure to identify, research, discuss, design, and implement key architecture standards. Other responsibilities include: Perform daily technical tasks related to the LARA Accela projects. Research, design, document, build, and pilot prioritized topics for standards. Manage the list of potential standards and work with the application development management to prioritize efforts. Work closely with Development, Infrastructure, and Service Delivery teams to understand their needs and ensure the best standard is implemented. Work closely with development teams to pilot and prove out the standard. Drive the identification, development, and implementation of key new standards in areas such as Performance Testing, Security, Event Management, JAVA Design Standards, Application To Application Communication, Caching, etc. Propose new standards based on business need, IT needs and technology advances.
- Experience with Accela Civic Platform and Accela Citizen Access
- Experience with reporting (SSRS and Crystal Reports)
- Experience with Accela Data Migration tool
- Experience within the IT industry with business analysis, design, development, and testing
- Experience with SQL
- PMP required
Job Type: Contract
AccessPoint is looking for a Project Coordinator for a long-term project in the Lansing, MI area. This is an on-site contract position.
Updates Project status, issues/risks, next steps, accomplishment, budget etc. in Portfolio and Project Management tool on a weekly basis.
- Reviews required project documents and completes a QA on those documents and follows thru to remediate any QA findings.
- Prepares, maintain and update Project Schedule on a regular basis
- Schedule Project meetings and take Meeting Notes & Publish
- Create project artifacts in various capacities
- Works closely with Program manager and serves as a backup person to the Sr. Project Manager/Program Manager, as needed
- Provide project management for project activities to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget and within scope.
- Define project scope, duration, resources and cost, as well as the best course of action/approach to attain the project objectives.
- Provide project management for project scheduling, tracking, issue management, risk management, change management, and status reporting.
- Excellent communication and Project Management skills
- Expert level Microsoft products (Work, Excel, PowerPoint etc...)
- Strong skills in project scheduling and experience with Microsoft Project, Changepoint
- Degree in Computer field, Engineering or business
- Information Technology background
- Must have a valid drivers license
- CAPM certification preferred
Job Type: Contract
AccessPoint is looking for Soarian Financials Build Analysts for a 6-month project in the Midwest. The Soarian Financials Build Analyst should have extensive build experience. This is an on-site position with weekly travel. (Potential Candidates can reside anywhere in the US)
- Provide support before/during/after a new implementation Soarian Financials
- Build, Design, test and modify systems, modules required for Scheduling enhancements
- Strong Experience with hands-on build within Soarian Financials environment
- Experience with hands-on build and testing of Scheduling and Registration and Patient Accounting
- Knowledge of Scheduling and Registration processes
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner Reporting Analyst - Discern Analytics 2 (DA2) for our Healthcare Client in West Virginia. This is a short-term contract opportunity. Employee must work on site. The position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits, and a great work environment.
AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner Clinical Application Architect for our Healthcare Client in the metropolitan Louisville, KY area. This is a direct hire opportunity. Employee must work on site and be local to the area or willing to relocate to the area. The position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits, relocation assistance and a great work environment.
AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Cerner Clinical Application Analyst III for our Healthcare Client in the metropolitan Louisville, KY area. This is a direct hire placement opportunity. Employee must work on site and be local to the area or willing to relocate to the area. The position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits, relocation assistance and a great work environment.
AccessPoint Healthcare IT is looking for a Network Engineer for our Healthcare IT Client in Farmington Hills, MI. This is a FTE (Full-time employee) placement opportunity. Employee must work on site and be local to the area. Sponsorship nor Corp-to-Corp is available for this position.
AccessPoint is looking for a Remote Cerner Charge Capture Analyst for our Healthcare IT client for a 6 month contract.
AccessPoint is looking for a Remote Cerner PathNet / Lab Leader for our Healthcare IT client for a 1 year contract. Will need to travel for training the first week of contract to Metro-Detroit then remote for remainder of assignment.
AccessPoint is looking for a Systems Analyst for our client in the Detroit area for a 18 month contract. No corp-to-corp candidates. Employee must work on site and be local to the area.
AccessPoint Healthcare IT is seeking Soarian Financials classroom training and support individuals for a project in the Midwest that starts in the early 2018 timeframe for up to 6 months. Standard work week is 40 hours. Start/end dates will vary. Those considered for a support role will have proven experience in supporting: Practice Management, Patient Access, or Soarian Registration and Scheduling. Classroom trainers must have proven Soarian Financials experience (Patient Access, Registration, EMPI, Interface Charges) and Scheduling.
AccessPoint is looking for a SQL DBA for our client in the Metro-Detroit area for a 1 year contract with possible extension. ASAP start. Candidates must be local.
AccessPoint is looking for PC Technician for our Healthcare clients in the Metro-Detroit area for a 1 year contract with possible extension.
AccessPoint – Healthcare IT Division has an exciting opportunity for a Remote Meditech Analyst. This is a full-time 6 month contract with the possibility for extension(s).
AccessPoint has a long-term consultant opportunity for a Cerner Clinical Analyst to support our client in the Metro-Detroit area. This is an excellent opportunity to support an enterprise wide Cerner initiative for a large Healthcare System. This is a long term contract role expected to go through June 2019.
AccessPoint is looking for a Regional Information Security Officer (RISO) for our Healthcare Client in the Mason City, Iowa area. This is a FTE (Full-time employee) placement opportunity. Employee must work on site and be local to the area or willing to relocate to the area. The position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits and a great work environment.
AccessPoint is looking for an Epic Resolute Professional Billing Analyst for our Healthcare IT Client in the Chicago, IL area. This is a FTE (Full-time employee) placement opportunity. Employee must work on site and be local to the area or willing to relocate to the area. The position offers competitive pay, exceptional benefits and a great work environment.
AccessPoint is looking for a HL7 Interface Analyst for our healthcare client in the San Francisco Bay area. Candidate must have HL7 Interface knowledge in a healthcare environment. This is an FTE position. No relocation assistance provided. Candidates must be local.